Have you ever wished that a vacation could go on forever? While there isn’t always a break from work, there is a place to live that feels like a vacation all year long. And we should know because for the last 21 years, MJM Construction has been based in Myrtle Beach, and we think it is an amazing place to call home!
Myrtle Beach is located along South Carolina’s Atlantic coast. The beautiful scenery, 60 miles of beaches, over 90 golf courses, the largest Ferris wheel on the east coast, and kid-friendly attractions draw visitors year-round. It is a well-known vacation spot, but it is also a great place to settle down.
- Enjoy the great outdoors. Excellent opportunities to enjoy nature include searching for sea shells along the 60 miles of coastline, bird watching, and fantastic nature walks through the marsh and along the river (Visit Myrtle Beach).
- The climate. The average high temperature in the winter is 56-60 degrees Fahrenheit. No matter the season, Myrtle Beach is perfect. Ice and snow are not a problem here.
- The people. The communities of Myrtle Beach are used to hosting visitors year-round. Southern hospitality runs deep throughout Myrtle Beach.
- Entertainment. Myrtle beach isn’t only known for its beaches. Entertainment is easy to find – from musicals and shows to the aquarium; something is always going on (The Best Things to do in Myrtle Beach).
- The Food. The dining opportunities are endless! Myrtle Beach is home to some of the best eateries on the East Coast. Not only does it boast some of the best seafood in America, but diverse palettes will be pleased with the variety of dining options.
MJM has been in Myrtle Beach for over 20 years, so it’s fair to say we are partial to the area! It’s beautiful year-round, home to world-class food and entertainment, and has some of the most beautiful scenic vistas in the United States. So visit soon, and when you decide you can’t leave – check out MJM Custom Homes. We’ll make your dream a reality!